Learn more about our
Dipl-Ing. Dieter Meuser
Chairman of the Executive Board
- 1987 Graduate engineer in communications and microprocessor technology
- 1990 Bosch Telecommunications Division (concept and implementation Bosch Inhouse MES)
- 1998 iTAC Software AG "Founder of the world's most innovative MES manufacturer according to Gartner MQ 2018"
- 2014 SEF e.V. "1st chairman and founding member of one of the most renowned industry 4.0 initiatives"
- 2018 Dürr AG "Director I 4.0/IIoT Strategy & Scouting"
- 2019 IoTOS GmbH Managing Director
Many years of experience in setting up and managing software houses as well as distinctive industrial networks. Industry 4.0 and Cloud pioneer - vertical and horizontal networking, platform economy. Strengths lie in the areas of strategy, development of technological concepts and implementation of entrepreneurial goals.
- 1995 Business administration graduate
- 1996 to 2017
- Price Waterhouse Coopers Senior Consultant
- Hess-Naturtextilen GmbH Managing Director
- Salus – Haus GmbH Managing Director
- Ikarus Designhandel GmbH Managing Director
- Natural Leadership Lüdge GmbH Founder
- 2018 IoTOS GmbH Managing Director
Managing Director with 20 years of experience in the development, management and alignment of medium-sized companies up to 100 million turnover. Extensive expertise in brand management, leadership coaching, commercial control systems and organizational development.